Thursday, September 27, 2007

What's it gonna be M by Mariah or Unforgivable by P.Diddy?!


As you already know by now P. Diddy has challenged a few female celebrities for the battle of the best fragrance as he believes to know better than anyone of them how a woman should smell like.

P. Diddy said: This week I am going to challenge my female counterparts, from J. Lo, Mariah [Carey], Sarah Jessica Parker to Gwen Stefani, that my fragrance is better than theirs,"


Mariah's response was: "I heard about this competition, and I wish Puff all the best with his new fragrance, but I think we're actually appealing to different types of women. M by Mariah Carey is about being unforgettable, not unforgivable. It's not about a ménage à trois or a one night stand, it's for the woman who wants the man to fall in love with her immediately, stay in love, and treat her like royalty."


Here's P. Diddy's video of Unforgivable (which I already posted
here)


Here's an official video of M, however I do think that it exactly shows how Mariah feels about her own fragrance.



So what's it gonna be, Mariah or P. Diddy, what do you think? Should a woman's fragrance be about sex or about the way a woman should be treated by the man she's in love with? I'm on Mariah's side on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment