Monday, September 10, 2007

2007 MTV Video Music Awards - Pictures + Videos!


Let me start off with some pictures of the 2007 MTV Music Video Awards. Don't forget to scroll down for some videos of the show!

To view a complete list of all winners go to MTV's Winners list (on the MTV site). Well it seems that I'm not very good with predictions, I only got one right! What about you?!









Britney Spears: In my opinion this was one of the worse opening shows MTV has ever done, the music was bad, Britney is completely out of shape and moves way too slow, and the audiance didn't seem too impressed either.



Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Nelly Furtado: The arrangement of the entire set was cool.



Alicia Keys: I really love seeing Alicia's new stuff, I've been waiting for a long time for her to make a new album. Her performance was great and very funky!



Rihanna: Gorgeous as usual!



Chris Brown: The choreography is great! Overall it's an impressive performance!



Kanye West: To me it sounds and looks like a mess.



50 Cent: It was alright for me.



If you have any requests for further videos, don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment