Thursday, September 20, 2007

Prince live on Sky News!


This is the most exciting news of the day for me! I will get to see Prince perform once again!

Prince will be exclusively airing two songs live on Sky News on Friday night (September 21). The airing will mark the last of Prince's marathon 21-date residency at the O2 Arena in London.

Prince had previously banned all photographers and film crews from his live shows at the venue, but live footage from the show will be broadcast from the O2 Arena on satellite channel 501 and online as well, from 8.30-9pm (London time). Prince is not charging for the footage, which will be released worldwide after the exclusive showing on Sky News.

Of course I would much rather be there myself, but this is such a nice surprise, hey and my birthday's on the 22nd so this is the best present I could have!




No comments:

Post a Comment