Saturday, September 29, 2007

Kelly Rowland in "King" magazine and more!


Kelly appeared in the July/August 2007 "King" magazine. Enjoy the pictures!
Here's an update on Kelly. Soone she will be doing some shows in the US, most of them with also R&B singer Mario. The shows will begin on late October until November. The dates and locations are listed at Ticketmaster

Kelly recently talked about the upcoming re-release of her sophomore album "Ms. Kelly".

Here's what she said: Are you reissuing "Ms. Kelly?" "I am actually. I'm going back into the studio to do some more songs. I was very apprehensive at first, but I swallowed my pride. The record industry is very different. Things are going more digital and I want to accommodate my fanbase.

It looks like Kelly Rowland is really trying her best to make it in the music industry, so far it's been tough, let's wish her the best! I do think that making some new songs is a good idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment