Sunday, September 9, 2007

2007 MTV Video Music Awards - My Predictions!


To find a complete list of all nominees visit MTV's site of the 2007 VMAs.

Here are my predictions for tonight's VMAs, I'd love to hear yours please share!!!

Best Group: Linkin Park, they've made a great new cd "Minutes To Midnight" and have reached record sales!

Best New Artist: Amy Winehouse, although she's had a lot of personal problems with her health lately I do think that there's still much more to see from this very talented young singer. Also she really deserves this one.

Female Artist of the Year: Rihanna, although I do think that Beyonce is more talented than Rihanna I think that she's still going to be the winner.

Male Artist of the Year: Justin Timberlake, because it doesn't seem that the competition is so tough this year.

Monster Single of the Year: I am really crossing my fingers for Daughtry on this one, although I think Rihanna might bring it home.

Most earth-shattering Collaboration: Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland, SexyBack. Although, I'm pretty sure they'll win, I hope that Beyonce will get a good shot at this award too.

Quadruple Threat of the Year: Beyonce, she truly is the best qualified from all other nominees, afterall this has been B's year!

Video of the Year: Rihanna feat. Jay-Z Umbrella, simply because it's been the most popular song of 2007. Not my favorite, but I would be very surprised if she didn't win.

Best Choreography: Beyoncy feat. Shakira, now what's better than seeing two gorgeous woman dancing a sexy choreography. I'm sure that's what many of you are thinking out there ;-)

Best Director: Rihanna feat. Jay-Z Umbrella, same reason as above.

Best Editing: Kanye West, Stronger.


What are your predictions???

No comments:

Post a Comment