Friday, September 28, 2007

Natasha Bedingfield - "The Invisible Spice Girl"


I have to say that I am really not a fan of this Spice Girls reunion, I was never into them and they don't inspire me at all. Recently J-Lo said that she wanted to join them on their tour and be a Spice Girl herself, now Natahs Bedingfield is saying the same:

A source says:

"Singer Natasha Bedingfield wants to spice up her pop career - she would love to write new songs for the reformed Spice Girls."

"The pretty British musician was a huge fan of the all-conquering girl group in the late 90s - and would love to work with them in the future."

She says, “I really like the Spice Girls and I want to go and see them on the tour. I should write for them and could be Invisible Spice. I’d love that.”

I would understand why a young teenager might get excited about the Spice Girls, but adults no. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment