Friday, September 21, 2007

Prince's last performance at the 02


All good things have to come to an end and tonight Prince's fabulous run of 21 concerts and aftershows will end. Eventhough I was only able to attend one concert and one aftershow during Prince's 21 days of residency in London, I enjoyed hearing all about it from fans that attended all other concerts. I have fond memories of the concert I attended and will never forget August 17th. I hope that I will have more chances to see him in concert in the near future, you never know what Prince will do next. That's what I really like about him too, expect the unexpected.


In his honor I have created a special playlist with random songs he has done over the past 30 years. If you can't find that special Prince song you love so much on this playlist let me know, and I'll try to find it for you! The Special Prince Playlist is on the right side of my blog next to my other playlist. Feel free to stop my automatic playlist and play PRINCE instead!

I'd love to hear comments, stories, impressions etc... of anyone who attended Prince's concerts in London and/or aftershows. Feel free to share your experience here, I'd love to share mine with you!

Don't forget that two songs from Prince's final show will be aired tonight (Sept. 21) at 8:30 pm (EDT time) on Sky News, I'll be glued to my tv!





No comments:

Post a Comment