Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ten Facts About Kelly Clarkson



1. Kelly never wants to have children. “People tell me when I'm 35 I will change my mind, but I don’t think so,” she admits, “'I would not be a good mother and a lot of people don't realise that until after they have kids.”

2. Kelly wanted to become a marine biologist when she was growing up. SeaWorld’s loss, it seems, was our gain.

3. Simon Cowell thinks that Kelly is the greatest singer Idol has ever discovered. "She's up there with Celine Dion," he insists.

4. Kelly has a fondness for nudism. "I just walk around the house naked," she confesses. Phwoar!

5. Before she found fame on Idol, Kelly worked hard for the money. Her CV includes stints as a cocktail waitress, a vacuum salesperson and a Red Bull promoter.

6. Kelly's dream? "If I can wake up every day before I die and know that I don't have to serve anyone food or drinks, I will be happy!"

7. Kelly once appeared as an extra on Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. We wonder if she thought Salem - Melissa Joan Hart's moggy - looked a bit budget too?

8. Kelly is the only American Idol winner to score a hit single in the UK. Somewhat greedily - considering the failure of Fantasia Barrino, Taylor Hicks and Ruben Studdard on these shores - she's managed to nab eight of them.

9. Despite her wholesome image, Kelly has decided to tap into her angry side on her latest single. “I hope the ring you gave to her turns her fingers green," she seethes on 'Never Again', "I hope when you're in bed with her, you think of me". Ouch!

10. Kelly's name has become an unlikely swear word. In The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Steve Carell's character screeches "Aaaagh! Kelly Clarkson!" as he has his chest waxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment