Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Birthday George!


I'm a couple of hours early but I couldn't wait to start celebrating one of my favorite singer's birthday! Tomorrow is George Michael's birthday and the fun starts already now at Music2Nite!

This day is dedicated to George Michael, as we are celebrating his 44th birthday today! I've included tons of videos, images, and a playlist so sit back relax and enjoy this special day. Don't forget that you can still see George Michael Live right now so make sure to check when he'll be coming somewhere nearby you here. He will probably also tour in the U.S, however dates for his 25Live U.S. tour have not yet been released.

I would like to congratulate George on an amazing career and thank him for his beautiful music. I wish that I could have seen more than one of his 25Live shows, but I'm happy to have at least seen one. Hey George don't hesitate to extend your tour to Israel. In any case many thanks again and lots of respect to you!

Feel free to share your thoughts on George with me.

Careless Whisper:


george michael - careless whisper
Uploaded by moumen

An Easier Affair:


George Michael - An Easier Affair
Uploaded by costyn

Monkey:


George Michael - Monkey
Uploaded by zocomoro

Fast Love:


George Michael - Fastlove
Uploaded by Hakunamatata67

I knew you were waiting:


Aretha Franklin & George Michael-I Knew
Uploaded by hakim93200

Killer/Papa was a rolling stone:


George Michael - Killer en Live
Uploaded by Le_Freeman

Star People Unplugged:


George Michael - Star People 97 (Live)
Uploaded by zocomoro


25Live Clips: Wembley + Ahoy











No comments:

Post a Comment