Thursday, June 21, 2007

New Jennifer Lopez CD


Jennifer is working on a new CD which will be in English and based on R&B, funky, dance, and hip-hop music.

"I think I got her at a good time, she's focused," Swizz said (music producer). "She got Marc [Anthony] by her side, he's serious with the singing as well. And the energy is good, so I'm here to help make history."

"I'm really excited about it," Lopez said of the next album. "The first single will be out this summer. And, you know, it's very different from my Spanish album. My Spanish album was kind of an opportunity to get away from what I do on my English [albums], to kind of express a different side of myself. This [next] album is more of what people and my fans are used to you know, just kind of a dance, funk, R&B, hip-hop, all that stuff, all mixed up together to make some great pop music." (source)

No comments:

Post a Comment