Friday, June 29, 2007

Is Hollywood pressuring celebrity teenagers too much?


It's very apparent from Hilary's recent "Shape" magzine cover that she has lost a lot of weight. Hilary is definitely not some that needed to lose weight, so what happened?
Basically, she blames her recent low body weight on succumbing to Hollywood pressure to be stick thin. The 19-year-old star only changed her dietary intake after older sister Haylie took her aside and pointed out how noticeable her weight loss had become.

Duff tells the upcoming issue of magazine Shape, “I definitely felt the pressure to lose weight. I wasn’t starving myself, but I wasn’t eating a balanced diet, and I did get too thin.”

Now the question is, will it really be worthwhile for her to be a stick figure? Come on, she's 19 afterall, she should really take it easy and enjoy life! As long as she has talent and the right contacts, she will continue to make it in this business.

No comments:

Post a Comment