Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Constantine Maroulis - Debut CD Coming Up



Rather than rushing to put out an album fresh off of his run on "American Idol," season four contestant Constantine Maroulis opted to take his time crafting his debut.

"I spent the last couple of years putting a little distance between myself and 'American Idol,'" says Maroulis, who became known on the show for his smoldering glances and leather jacket-clad rock star persona. "There were so many great things that came my way after the show and things I wanted to experiment with -- the main thing being to find my voice [and] the sound I wanted to accomplish on my first album.

"After appearing in the Broadway production of "The Wedding Singer" and the off-Broadway play "Jacques Brel is Alive and Living in Paris," Maroulis teamed with co-producers Jim Boggia and Marc Copley for his debut, "Constantine," which drops Aug. 7 via the singer's own Sixth Place Records. The first single, "Everybody Loves," is available on iTunes and was recently featured on the daytime soap "The Bold and the Beautiful." (source)

Here's a quick reminder of Constantine on American idol:

No comments:

Post a Comment