Friday, June 29, 2007

George Michael is writing a "tell-all" book


George Michael is reportedly going to be writing a revealing book about his arrests and drug use.

It will most likelybe released in October.


A source said: “It’s expected to sell really well. George has millions of fans.”
The biography will include a “warts and all” chapter on his arrest for engaging in a lewd act in a Beverly Hills public toilet in 1998.

He will also mention his October arrest when he was found “slumped and drooling” at the wheel of his car at a set of London traffic lights last October.

The book, which will be ghostwritten by music journalist Rob Jovanovich, is also expected to talk about his “sexual freedom” and drug taking.

Earlier this year, George Michael claimed that smoking cannabis keeps him “sane”.

He said: “This stuff keeps me sane and happy. I could write without it if I were sane and happy. I’d say it’s a great drug - but obviously it’s not very healthy.”

Earlier this week, it was claimed Michael was too scared to take a HIV test.
TV producer Ross Wilson said: “George says he does not believe in tests.
“He says he finds the wait for results too harrowing and that he hasn’t had a test since at least 2004 due to his fears it might be positive.”

Being a huge George Michael fan, I am still not sure that I will buy this book solely because I'm interested in his music and not his private life. I believe that he's free to take any decisions he wants to take and all I want is hear his amazing music. He's incredibly talented and I only hope that he will put a stop to his self-destructive behavior because I want to see him perform and make albums for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment