Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Amy Winehouse - Shocking News!


It's really a pitty to see how self destructive Amy Winehouse is to herself, someone with such talent, with such a voice... I hope she won't go too far...

Amy Winehouse has shocked an US interviewer by etching the name of her husband in her stomach with a shard of broken mirror right in front of him.
The Rehab singer's behaviour as of late has been raising a few eyebrows, but when carving "I love Blake" into her torso after posing for a photograph with the razor-sharp piece of mirror, she took things to a whole new shocking level.

The Sun reports that during the interview with US magazine Spin, she made no effort to disguise her demons, stating "I'm not in this to be a fucking role model. I write songs because I'm fucked in the head and need to get something good out of something bad. I thought, 'I'm going to die if I don't write about the way I feel. I'm going to do myself in.' It's nothing spectacular".

Meanwhile, her husband Blake Fielder Civil allegedly took offence to a bald man sitting at the bar during the interview, and said to the interviewer "Tell the guy that looks like he has leukaemia I'm going to slit his throat." (source)

No comments:

Post a Comment