Sunday, August 22, 2010

Miranda Kerr: Pregnent

The Australian beauty, Miranda Kerr who’s married to British actor Orlando Bloom  says life in the public eye is the result of being a successful model.

“I realize that fame is a result of my work,” she said. “Sometimes it is overwhelming. I love my home and this is where it escape from everything that involves my life as a model.”

She said  .“The best advice they have given me is to keep your feet on the ground. They have supported me in everything I’ve done. Unconditional support for me is essential.



“I feel very close to my family and my friends. However, I have the luck that my family loves to travel so I visit often and so they can enjoy wonderful places. I usually also go back to Australia three or four times a year to keep in touch with everyone.”


Miranda recently also confirmed that she and Orlando are expecting their first child together.

Spanish edition of Vogue in its September issue she told .“Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along,”
 

Watch her:

No comments:

Post a Comment