Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ed ( dog shooting ) Schultz Can Draw More People Than Beck

When he was a local DJ he was bad, but that kool-aid must be spiked with toxins.......
From the Radio Equalizer comes this little gem.

Once an ass hat always an ass hat!

SCHULTZ (07:00): Hold it right there! Before we get to her answer, I could get every union head in this country, I could organize every progressive group in this country, the main bloggers. This could be The Ed March. Folks, 300,000 people on the heels of six months' promotion, that ain't no big shakes!

Six months' promotion, NBC News says 300,000 people. I bet I could do that! I bet I could do that with this radio show and my TV show and six months' production, six months' promotion, if I had the budget I could equal that march. I know I could!


I guarantee you, I could do more than 300,000! It ain't a big deal!


Take a drink Ed, you are going to get the shakes....

No comments:

Post a Comment