Sunday, August 29, 2010

Halle Berry:: isn’t back with her baby daddy Gabriel Aubry


The former couple  who co-parent 2-year-old daughter Nahla — have been spending lots of time together of late, sources insist they haven’t rekindled their romance.

“They are great parents and they want the best for Nahla,” a source informed.

“She is their priority. They love that little girl a lot.“They’re going to co-parent and go on with their lives.“They will be in each other’s lives forever.”

Cat woman recently opened up about her split from man Aubry.

she said.“It’s just that you realize you are not meant to go the distance with everybody,”

“We were meant to bring this amazing little person into the world. And I think that’s why we came together. And because of that, we are going to be together forever, all three of us.

“I’m not done with love, but I refuse to settle.

“I am a hopeless romantic. And I won’t stop till I get it right. I don’t think I’m unlike a lot of people. I am just someone who is trying to find that mate, and I think it’s a really hard thing to do. And I’m not willing to stay somewhere where I am really not happy. And I am not willing to pretend I am for the kid’s sake or so that I don’t have to go through another public humiliation.”

Meanwhile, it has been claimed that Berry’s been telling pals she’s taking a 12-month break from dating.

“She said she’s taking at least a year off from men,” a source said.“She needs a good break!”

Watch Halle :

No comments:

Post a Comment