Thursday, July 22, 2010

CP3 - LBJ's Wannabe Mini Me

CP3: Pssst. Yo LeBron.
LBJ: Sup Chris.
CP3: I gotta get outta New Orleans man. 
LBJ: Yeah you do.
CP3: Only thing, I just signed an extension 2 years ago. How's that gonna look?
LBJ: Man, don't even worry about it. I was born and raised in Cav central. If I can break, you can break.
CP3: Really? But you were a free agent. How can I get free?
LBJ: It's gonna be tough, but if you bitch & cry hard enough, they'll want you gone.
CP3: Yeah? But then how do I get to a good team?
LBJ: Easy. Just make friends with other stars who will pull for you.
CP3: Like you? Maybe we could link up. That would be hot yo!
LBJ: Yeah but I already got  Dwyane Wade cuz he got ring experience. No disrespect. You still my boy.
CP3: Oh it's like that. I see how it is.
CP3: I spent all this time down here in this flooded out overhyped ghetto bustin' my ass with punk ass Peja and now LeBron James don't wanna have me cuz I don't have rings. Like I'ma sit here next to fools like this for 2 more years. 
CP3: I thought it was bad when we had Tyson Chandler. But damn if Emeeka Okafee or whatever his name is ain't worse. Like I want to be tied to any of these losers for one more game, forget about another year.
David West: Look little man. I'm a 2 time all star and I played more games than you have since your injury prone ass got here.
CP3: What?
David West: Yeah. If anything, you holding me back. Maybe we should want to trade you and get a more durable cat like Deron Williams in here.
CP3: WHAT?
David West: Yeah. Trade you & a draft pick for Deron. New coach, new GM, new era. You want out? Be gone C3P-O. 
CP3: Yo Melo. Lemme ask you a question. You feelin' Chauncey in Denver?
Melo: He cool. Why?
CP3: I'm just sayin, you think he'll ever win a ring?
Melo: I'm pretty sure he already got one.
CP3: Aight fuck that. Listen, you & me, we need to link up in New York with Amar'e.
Melo: But I think I like Denv-
CP3: Shut up.
CP3: Man, looks like another year where my talents are stuck in the gutter. I'm ready to take them someplace better, but this damn contract I signed is all in the way. Whatever man. I know the truth. I know that if I was free this year, LeBron would rather mix his talents with mine. I know it. I'm Chris Paul dammit!
 Guess I gotta just live on the memories of when my talents were surrounded by talents like mine in China. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment