Friday, March 25, 2011

Kirsten Bell : Consider Dax Shepard to her husband


Hollywood Sweetheart Kristen Bell apparently can't wait for marriage to call her actor fiance Dax Shepard, husband. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard has been engaged for over a year.

US Magazine reports that Bell tweeted a picture of her husband watching American Idol,

"My adorable husband @daxshephed1 voting 4 his favorite american idol. Over and over again,"

The star assures to UsMagazine.com that Kristen is still a bride-to-be: "They are not married but they refer to each other as husband and wife."

Dax Shepard for his part doesn't anticipate a change in his life after marriage,

"I've had plenty of good times and have settled peacefully into quite a boring existence that I love. I had enough fireworks and chaos. It is a blissful boring life, believe me. We're just both homebodies and we are having as much fun in our house as I ever had outside on the town."



Watch Kristen Bell video :(the woman)



No comments:

Post a Comment