Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Alyssa Milano :: Having a baby boy



"Hall Pass" actress Alyssa Milano confirms the sex of her baby via her website because she's terrible at keeping secrets. 
Alyssa who Announced Her Pregnancy last month via Twitter with husband David Bugliari couldn't wait to share the gender of her baby.
Milano confirms on her website:
“As fun as it was reading all of your gender predictions on twitter, I’m really bad at keeping secrets and had to share (not to mention, I was bound to unintentionally slip at some point),”

“David and I are elated to announce that we are having a baby boy. We can’t wait to meet him. Boys names, anyone?”

“I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of well wishes!” she wrote on Twitter. “I’m reading each one w/ big chunky tears in my eyes. GROUPHUG Get in. (sic)”


Watch Alyssa Milano video ::

No comments:

Post a Comment