Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jennifer Garner :: Most bizarre strip scene ever


The sexy hollywood star Jennifer Garner is laying claim to possibly the most bizarre strip scene ever to be caught on camera.

She married to actor Ben Affleck bares all opposite Russell Brand in comedy movie Arthur after being robbed of her clothes by a space age bed.

“My character, Susan, is wearing a corset with metal clasps along the back and Arthur has this incredible magnetic bed that floats,” explains Jennifer.
She told :
“Susan goes after him under the bed and the magnets do their trick. That was the first time I had been on a wire rig in a long time and one of the most unusual ways I’ve ever taken my clothes off. But it’s always fun to be naughty!”

Jennifer  has previously revealed that she refuses to “starve” herself to lose weight.

"I’m not going to starve myself because I have a baby to take care of and nourish and that’s way more important than whatever my brain thinks it needs to do,” she said.

“I do feel pressure, but I can’t make it come off any faster than it does and I can’t seem to be pregnant without gaining 45 pounds, so there’s not a lot I can do about it.

“I wish there was because I do feel the pressure and I do see the cameras, it’s the one time where having people follow you and take pictures is excruciating."


Watch Jennifer Garner Video::(call girl)




No comments:

Post a Comment