Monday, March 21, 2011

Bethenny Frankel :: I want to be Thin

Tv star Bethenny Frankel says all she ever wanted was to be thin since she was eight years old.

Referencing being called a whale at eight years old by classmates Bethenny says, "I think that's where it began."

"I grew up in a house where it was everything to be thin," Bethenny said. "I was always on diets."

"It's all I wanted," She said. "I just wanted to be thin."

It wasn't until a trip to Italy in 2006 that she broke the cycle of guilt, binge eating and extensive laxative use.

"I didn't want to go on a trip and not eat while I was there," Frankel said. "We're so crazy in this country about tall fat-free lattes. In Italy, it is all about portion and quality. They are thinner than we are. We are all too obsessed."

"The body is a bank account," she added. "Nothing should be forbidden. People are afraid of food. You can have it all, but you can't have it all at once."

Watch Bethenny Frankel video :

No comments:

Post a Comment