Sunday, March 27, 2011

Britney Spears: Confuesd about sex at teen age


Pop diva Britney Spears says she was “confused” and “disgusted” when she learned about sex at the age of 12.

In a recent magazine interview, the Toxic singer was asked when she first spoke to her parents about the birds and the bees.

“When I was 12 years old. From my mom. I was confused and disgusted,” she told.

Spears also revealed her hidden talents.

“I love to cook,” she said. “I also make a mean Southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It’s really good. I make it for my boys all the time.”

Spears recently revealed that she would consider “pull and tuck” surgery.

She said ::

“When it’s time to pull and tuck, I’m sure I will consider it.


Watch Britney Spears video::



No comments:

Post a Comment