Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sandra Bullock :: Informed of Ex-husband James Engagement

Actress Sandra Bullock was informed of ex-husband Jesse James engagement beforehand.According to insider, “Sandra knew it was coming, and she was ready.”

This former couple who divorced only last year but have since moved in with their lives. Sandra Bullock has adopted a child and Jesse James is engaged and gushing at the seams for his new found happiness.
James said:
“2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend. An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs,” 

In December James wrote in his blog :
“From a distance I appeared to have it all, beautiful wife, Amazing kids, Awesome home, but if you got close enough to really see me? I was empty inside. My spirit and soul were gone.


Watch Sandra Bullock video:



No comments:

Post a Comment