Thursday, January 27, 2011

Julianne Moore: Same Sex Relationships Will likely be better parents



The Hollywood actress,Julianne Moore  who starred in critically-acclaimed movie The Kids Are All Right, about a lesbian couple raising kids in California  told people in same sex relationships will likely be better parents because they can’t breed by accident.

She told  “You know what else is really nice, is if you’re in a same-sex relationship, you can’t have a kid by accident, so these children are planned and loved and wanted, well-educated and well-adjusted  and that’s what you want,” 

“That’s what we’re all here for, right?”

 Also Julianne recently vowed not to have cosmetic surgery.

First and foremost, I’m an actor and so I don’t want to do anything to my face,” she said.

“I can do whatever I want, and I’m still going to be 49 years old, it’s not going to change anything.


“I don’t know that I’m going to look any younger, I’m just going to look like I’ve had something done to my face.”


Watch Julianne Moore video:

No comments:

Post a Comment