Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blogroll Highlights

Time to acknowledge a few of the great folks who have steered visitors my way. 
This week, the rule 5 crowd......(who didn't see that coming?) Heh.
In no particular order.

                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                

Proof has his always delightful Friday Night Babe.
Proof also did his Saturday linkaround at Say Anything.
Maggie has a rule 5 Saturday going with a gorgeous Egyptian.
The Eye Of Polyphemus has a steady flock of lovely ladies.
YankeePhil has Shamelessly plugged many of us(including me).
MNR has his rule 5 Saturday gig with Cheryl Cole Tweedy.

I am sure there are some I have missed from the rule 5 crowd who have plugged me, forgiveness please.
In the near future I will acknowledge the several other sites who include me in their weekly linky love.
Remember my adult deficit disorder(cuz I am too young for alzeimers, but old enough to be Parkers Grandpa!) if I forgot you, drop a note in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment