KG: Yo Baby. Noah was right. We can not go back to Cleveland this weekend. You hear me?
Baby: I know. Yo, let's send what's his name, that other curly dude back wherever he came from.
KG: That curly dude is Brazilian.
Baby: Bruh Who?
KG: Brazilian.
Baby: Well I'm about to kick Bruh Zilian's ass.
Baby: Yo Bruh Zero. I just put a zillion pounds of beat down on yo ass. Get up and let me do it again.
Sheed: There's 3 things I'm still trying to figure out....
One. What's up with Delonte ushering Rondo to the basket? Is he already trying to get time off for good behavior?
Two. What was Shaq trying to do with this move? Is he the Big Sodomus now?
Three: How did Nate Robinson get in this picture?
Jesus Shuttlesworth: Yo I forgot your name dude. Is it Less Williams or No Williams?
Brown: No seriously. I need this JOB! It's not fair that Boston already has all those plays that Red Auerbach left behind. Who left me any plays to run?
LeBust: I almost took you dude. Almost had that quadruple double.
Rondo: You right man. You almost got that ring once too.
LeBust: Yo KG. I'ma give you my last hug wearing number 23. Tell them to trade Paul and Ray for me yo. They old yo. Let me rep my number 6 in here next year.
KG: We already have a number 6. Try the Knicks.
LeBust: Nah man. If I can't get it done with Shaq and Antawn, how I'ma do it with Galinari and David Lee?
Which is the worst: 9 turnovers and a second round bounce, being heckled by nerdy children,
or being a bigger MVP playoff bust than Dirk Nowitzki?












No comments:
Post a Comment