Monday, May 31, 2010

Kristen Stewart: ::: Hate paparazzi

KristenStewart,Twilight star, that being photographed by the paparazzi makes her feel like she’s being raped.
She said“Your little persona is made up of all the places that people have seen you and what has been said about you, and usually the places that I am are so overwhelming in the moment and fleeting for me — like on second where I’ve said something stupid, that’s me, forever,
From source:
"She was just in a bad mood because of the photographers,” a source, who asked for a picture but was refused, told an Aussie newspaper.She sprinted along the wharf trying to get away.
She was swearing at them and tried running into a restaurant, but the door was locked.
“She was saying, ‘Stop taking my picture.” Kristin also said,

“What you don’t see are the cameras shoved in my face and the bizarre intrusive questions being asked, or the people falling over themselves, screaming and taunting to get a reaction.“All you see is an actor or a celebrity lit up but a flash.It’s so… The photos are so… I feel like I’m looking at someone being raped. A lot of the time I can’t handle it.“It’s f**ked. I never expected that this would be my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment