Thursday, May 27, 2010

Boston T Party - How Referees Eddie Rush & Joey Crawford Ruined Game 5

Howard: Yo Pietrus. Coach told you? The fix is on bruh. We headed to Boston for Game 6. Ref Troopers Joey Crawford & Eddie Rush are ready to Tase all them Leprechauns.
Pietrus: OK cuz it's about time we wrecked these fools. Yo do we need a 3rd guy to make this happen?
Barnes: Yeah, coach. I want in. I got a elbow for Pierce I've been dying to throw.
Van Gundy: Save it for Kobe in the next round. I think we've got this one under control.
Carter: No matter what happens, I want everyone to know that I had nothing to do with anything to help the Magic, OK? I'm just here collecting paychecks. I'm not trying to start trouble with anybody.
Garnett: I sense a disturbance in the logo, as if the Basketball Gods have been silenced by the minions of Czar Stern. I fear the Taser of Donaghy is in our midst. 
Daniels: I can't move. I see stars. I got horseface. What's happening to me? Tased? It can't be. Why Tase me in my only 3 minutes of action? Why?
Pierce: Ahhh! Aghh. Ouch! I think I got Tased too! Owie owie ow ow--- wait-- I'm OK. It's a miracle- again!!
Big Baby: Ooh I want a miracle too! Me me me! 
Crawford: The kid is losing it. Technical foul! Too much excitement over a miracle. Feel my Two Hand Taser Technique!
Big Baby: Uh... uh... buh.. uh.. that don't feel like no miracle... uh...buh...
Doc: Did ya'll have to Tase Big Baby?
Rush: It was either him or Jesus Shuttlesworth. You don't think we're trying to Tase Jesus do you?
Scalabrine: You know what time it is Pierce?
Pierce: Nope.
Scalabrine: It's Big Red to the rescue time. Dig?
Pierce: Nope.
KG: We out here battling Superman and the Czar all at the same time. 
I'm gettin' too old for this shit man. 

    


No comments:

Post a Comment