Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Damn New Year

Happy New Year to all of you! 
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                


All of you who have linked or commented or taught me (and there a lot of you who have taught me), I am very grateful.
If I miss someone its an oversight (add)......
In no particular order, a few of my favorites...... 

Maggie's Notebook
Adrienne's Corner
Proof Positive
Reaganite Republican
Eye of Polyphemus
Conservative Hideout 2. 0
Sentry Journal
No Sheeples Here
Mind Numbed Robot
TOTUS
YankeePhil
Innominatus
Liberty At Stake
Right Truth
Fuzzy Logic
Common Cents
Always On Watch: Semper Vigilans
Teresamerica
Trestin Meacham
Stay safe on your mission Trestin!
Best wishes to you all in the coming year.

And another (I warned you all about my add, heh.) who I can't believe I didn't link (not that he needs one, cuz he is in the big leagues)  is Rob Port at Say Anything. Without Rob and that Mark Twain looking guy I would not know what a blog is.

No comments:

Post a Comment