Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lakers Celtics Game 6 con Mojo

 
"Hey Kobe, Raja Bell said to say wassup."
The Real Jewish Jordan
"Aight Ron damn. Queensbridge! You happy now?"
"Enjoy it now Laker fans. We told LeBron we'd change the Oval Office into LeBron's Lounge if he signs with the Bulls. Top that New York!"
"Doc, you saw me standing next to Bynum. Why didn't you tell me knee pain is contagious?"
Nate: "Yeah, but mine's was better cuz I jumped over Superman. 
Finals? Whatever. Superman yo!"
"Yo Shaq, it tastes like this motherfucker."
Ron: "Phil, how come you never say Queensbridge for me?"
Phil: "Cuz I rep Montana fool."
Donkey with a Dookie
"Are you that dude who said LeBron was better than me? Where is he now? Answer me!"
"I know room service sucks but it's just one more night!"
"We ain't coming back to L.A. and this time I mean it!"
1st down, game 7 to go.
    




No comments:

Post a Comment