Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Goodbye AI




I'll remember AI for almost always being the smallest guy on the court & being fearless when taking the rock to the rack.


I'll remember the Answer for bouncing back up when guys 100 lbs heavier & 1 foot taller knocked him to the ground. 




 I'll remember the stat line from his last win where he had more boards (8) than points (7). Like most great players, he found other ways to contribute when his shot was off- even grabbing a rebound against young rookie giant PF  DeJuan Blair.


  AI. The Answer. Jewelz. The best Hoya guard of the John Thompson era. The shortest NBA MVP. So many got caught up on "practice". At the same press conference, he also said "(Basketball is) the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last."

These pictures are taken from his last 2 games.
Looks like the Answer was telling the truth.


        

No comments:

Post a Comment