Saturday, October 27, 2007

New Jennifer Lopez Fragrance!



Jennifer Lopez is launching a new fragrance called "Deseo", it's her first fragrance which will embed her latin american heritage. "Deseo" is due to be out sometime in February, 2008.

Here's what Jennifer had to say about her new fragrance:

“I have a lot of synergy happening in my life right now that is taking me back to my roots and to everything that I’m about and how I was raised,” said Lopez. “This is what I really find my heart is into. It’s the first time I have decided to use a Spanish word for one of our fragrances. We really look at where I am at in my life and what is important to me at that time. But the one thing that we have always concentrated on from the beginning is to be as truthful as we can.”

No comments:

Post a Comment