Monday, August 13, 2007

Amy Winehouse Update


Amy Winehouse has spoken out for the first time since her drug overdose last week, saying: “It was one of the most terrifying moments of my life.”

“It was just crazy – one of the most terrifying moments of my life. I don’t know how to explain what happened. I don’t really know myself.”

“I can’t remember what I looked like. I couldn’t recognise myself. It was terrifying – I was terrified.”

“I was so out of control. It just happened. It shocked me. I’m sorry – I just don’t know what got into me.”

“I’ve scared myself this time. I was all over the place. I know things have got to change. I have to sort myself out now.”

“I’m fine. I’ll be back at work on Monday. I’m fine, honest.”

She might have good intentions, however if she won't get serious help I don't see how she'll make it...

No comments:

Post a Comment