Friday, April 27, 2007

Kelly Clarkson on Tour


Kelly will be working very hard this summer by performing in over 40 American and Canadian cities. Her tour will start at the Live Earth concert at the Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. on July 7th.

Her fans will get a special treat as her new album "My December" is scheduled to be released in the summer.

Kelly is excited to start her tour:

"This will be the biggest tour I've ever done," Clarkson said in a statement. "It's all about the music we're bringing extra musicians and we'll be making an arena environment intimate because I want the fans to be part of the show." (source)

Tickets are not on sale yet, however the dates of her tour have been announced. As soon as I'll have further information I'll post it right away!

Check out her Tour dates

No comments:

Post a Comment