Friday, February 11, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens :: Michael Caine Hitting on her???

Hollywood Actress Vanessa Hudgens has an interesting story to tell on her well respected co-star Michael Caine while the two were filming "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island"

Vanessa tells New York Daily News, "Not only is he amazingly, stupidly talented, but he still kind of hits on me. All the time",
before adding, "If it was anybody else, I'd be like ..Who the hell do you think you are?.. But because it's Michael Caine, I'm like, Sock it to me more, baby, come on!"

She continues to say Caine was too happy to help her character look like she's sweating, "I can't tell you how much time is spent putting oil on my chest.Just to look like I'm sweating. But your boobs don't really sweat, cleavage doesn't sweat. So it's kind of funny. But Michael's always telling the makeup artists that he'll take over and do it".


Watch Vanessa Hudgens video:

No comments:

Post a Comment