Wednesday, October 27, 2010

LeBron James: New Questions After Heat Debut

 What should I do? 
 Should I take over in the third quarter of every game when we only have 30 points at the half? 
 Should I find a team with a guard who can defend Rajon Rondo? I thought Wade could do it but I guess I was wrong.
 What should I do? 
 Should I demand a trade if Pat Riley isn't coaching the Heat by the All-Star break? 
 Should I tell Ilgauskas that I'm really sorry but we're going to have to trade him for a younger guy who can actually guard somebody in the paint? 
 Should I tell Chris Bosh that I have no intention of reliving my Antawn Jamison experience of softness in big games? 
 What should I do? What should I do?
 Should I stop trying to use turnovers as a triple double padding stat?
 Should I find a way to stop this losing streak I'm on? Maybe I should've played with Team USA last summer.
 Should I hire Slim Chin to spice up my ad?
  
 What should I do?
 Should I unleash a thirty point blowout on the Sixers tonight that makes Doug Collins wish he'd stayed in the announcers booth? 
 Should I keep being the winless player most of y'all want me to be?
 What should I do?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment