Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm going to see PRINCE!!!!

I wanted to let you guys know yesterday, but since I've already announced it in different blogs and have been going on and on about Prince latey I decided to wait until today. Although since I believe he's the ultimate artist I would love to post something about him everyday :-)

Anyway, I'm going on August 17th and I really hope to get good pictures, although I'll be sitting in the upper tier of the O2. I am just happy to have tickets, it took me forever until I finally got two tickets!

Hey have a look at how excited fans already are about the tour!


Apparently she kissed him on the cheek and Prince pretended to faint, and security took her off of him immediately. Come on people it's good to be a huge fan, but respect the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment